Biggest & best independent local community forum, directory, marketplace, events
Time: January 5, 2014 at 3pm to February 2, 2014 at 6pm
Location: HSBC Sports & Social Club Studio
Street: Lennard Road
Website or Map: http://www.tranquil-retreats.…
Event Type: health, &, well-being
Organized By: Tranquil Retreats
Latest Activity: Jan 2, 2014
Date & Time: Sunday 5th, 19th January & 2nd February 2014 from 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Location: HSBC Sports Club, Lennard Road, Beckenham
We exist in an interactive matrix of Qi/Energy that we connect to in different ways at all times of our existence. We also continually connect with each other in a diverse variety of ways. Some of these connections bring harmony to our individual Qi/Energy field whilst others bring disharmony. Through the 3 Senses of Balance, Awareness & Mindfulness one can navigate this vast interactive Qi/Energy matrix in a way that is most beneficial to the individual and their personal harmony.
This series of 3 Workshops will examine the 3 Senses of Balance, Awareness & Mindfulness both in theoretical and practical aspects utilising specific Qi Gong/Energy Skill methods.
Techniques to both improve Balance, Awareness & Mindfulness as well as to implement these 3 Senses will be taught & developed and can then be utilised to achieve and assist in creating Harmony for the following:
• Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
• Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
• Agitated or restless mind
• Physical injuries, aches & pains
• Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
• Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
• Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
• Disharmony or lack of Balance in oneself
• For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated awareness & experiences.
Qi Gong/Energy Skill is the ancient system of Vital Energy Cultivation developed by Chinese QiGong teachers over many thousands of years. It is the fundamental aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine which works on harmonising the Qi/Energy flow of the Organs (ZangFu) & their associated Meridians (JingLuo) through Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, QiGong & TuiNa.
This course is open to all & suitable for all levels.
We look forward to you joining us!
Add a Comment